Software and resource Sites

Friday, November 1, 2013

Dec. 17, 2013
UPDATE
60% of the Fotki servers are up and running. Most of my photos are back on line however, some of the tags in the Tag Gallery are still absent. Thanks again for your patience. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi friends, as you noticed, there is the dreaded 'x' in the place of several of my images. This is because I host my tags at Fotki and they are in the process of moving their servers from New York to Estonia. In the meantime several images are 'offline' until approximately November 15, 2013. I so apologize for this inconvenience. Thanks for your patience.
December 5, 2013
UPDATE: The files have arrived at the new location however it is not known the exact date they will be online. I thank you for your patience. ♥

No comments:

Pagerank


Back To The Top