Software and resource Sites

Sunday, July 13, 2014

New Incredimail Stationary - 10 new Stats!

It is my sad duty to report that INCREDIMAIL NO LONGER EXSIST. Evoltion and social media, direct messaging and texting have caused its demise. You will not be able to use the stationary I have created. I will keep the images up as examples of my work.
Hi friends, I've got some new Incredimail stationary for you. Most are at 2100px widths, there may be a few that are 1920px, therefore these accommodate large screens.
Please click on the preview to download the Stat.

Download Incredimail free button

IM Stationary - African Sun IM Stationary - Squirl Harvest
IM Stationary - Fall Marine IM Stationary
IM Stationary - Summer IM Stationary - Pink Haired Fae
IM Stationary - Cuddly Spring IM Stationary - Dream Catcher IM IM Stationary - Book Fairy

No comments:

Pagerank


Back To The Top