Software and resource Sites

Monday, August 4, 2014

FTU Tube Share © Jeff Lyons "Girl Friends' series

Today I have a set of © Jeff Lyons "Girl Friends" series Tubes for you. I lost all of my Jeff Lyons Tubes in a PC crash a few years ago. So, I have tubed up the girls and will share them with you all. If you haven't had a chance to collect these, I will be posting packages until I have shared them all.
Here is the first installment
This package includes 'Alicia', 'Allie', 'Amber', 'Amy' and 'Annie'.
You may view Mr. Lyons' TOU by clicking on the link in the right column of this page.
Click on the preview or text link below to download the file.
Thank you, and happy creating!
Girl Friends Package 1 by Jeff Lyons Preview
..:HERE:..
"PLEASE READ THE TOU INCLUDED IN THE FILE"

Back To The Top

2 comments:

Crazy Cat Creations said...

Thank you for sharing them! Can't wait to see the rest. Sorry to hear your computer crashed a while back, that sucks, I know. Have a beautiful night! :)

Debbie said...

Thanks so much!!

Pagerank


Back To The Top