Software and resource Sites

Friday, June 17, 2016

Popeye Wong's "Old Luck" FTU Tube Share

Hello Taggers, this morning I am sharing another image by © Popeye Wong, "Old Luck". There are 2 Tubes. This is my first share in a year! I have been so busy with full time classes at the local Junior College for the past year. I am majoring in Applied Digital Media and Web Design. I am taking the Summer off so now I finally have time to play in PSP and PS. I am learning to use a Wacom Artist Tablet with my new iMac and HP PC's. I hope you enjoy playing with this image. Click on the preview or text link below to download the Tube.
Thank you, have fun creating!
Old Luck by Popeye Wong download and preview
..:HERE:..
"PLEASE READ THE TOU INCLUDED IN THE FILE"

Back To The Top

2 comments:

DawnG said...

Thank you for the share

Evita said...

Wish I could tube like you. I tried and I stink at it lol-thanks!

Evita

Pagerank


Back To The Top