Software and resource Sites

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

New Tagger Size Digital Scrap Kit Bundle (FTU)

Hello friends, well I am off to Spring classes so I will be ghost for a few months until the semester is over at least. I will try to pop in sometime in the Spring if time permits. Per popular demand, I have been busy in my design software and have completed a tagger size scrap kit bundle filled with green things inspired by the precious Emerald jewel. I call the kit "Emerald Dreams". There are 50 Elements, 10 Papers, 3 Animations and a 2 layered Tube. All FTU as usual. The tube is licensed via the Creative Commons license 4.0. No credit is required however, I have included a link for the source of the original image. I've included a color palette and there are instructions who to add an animation to your tag.
Click on the preview below to download Emerald Dreams Tagger size Scrap Kit Bundle.
Tagger size digital Scrap Kit Emerald Dreams download and preview
or
HERE
divider image
I used the kit to make the tag below with an image by Candra
You may download the tube HERE Sig tag created by Lil Dymun
"PLEASE READ THE TOU INCLUDED IN THE FILE"

Back To The Top

No comments:

Pagerank


Back To The Top